Temporary Power Stations
ESA is your temporary power solutions provider. We engineer and build custom temporary power stations to meet your job site needs. Whether it is a single panel with a few receptacles or a complete power station with a complete panel and transformer, ESA can handle it. Our temporary power stations are equipped with custom concrete bases that provide fork access and casters. We offer steel or wood power backboards and galvanized out housings should your job site require more than just paint. We also offer weather resistant, steel identification plates with your company brand cut directly into the material by water-jet. ESA also offers temporary power station lighting.
- Custom concrete bases with fork access, casters, and more
- Steel or wood power backboards
- Galvanized or painted to meet corrosion resistance needs
- Engineered to meet the strictest job site requirements
- 200 amp power stations offer (8 qty) 20 amp GFCI receptacles and (2 qty) 50 amp twist locks
- Optional steel identification plates marking ownership with with company name and/or logo cut into the material by water-jet
- Optional temporary lighting solutions
Contact us today to discuss your needs. Orders can be called in, faxed, or sent via email.
Browse the photos below to see more.